Dr. Colonna is Board Certified in Urology & has been practicing urology in Southern Maryland since 1985. He specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the urinary tract, in both males and females, adults and children. Dr. Colonna has been a Charles County resident for nearly thirty years.
- Residency: West Virginia University Hospital, Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital, and Rutgers Division of the College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Undergraduate: Ohio Northern University
- University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (formerly Civista Medical Center)
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- American Urological Association
- Charles County Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- MedChi – Maryland State Medical Society